Hansel & Gretel Tops Weekend Box Office
9:29 am, January 27th, 2013BOX OFFICE
Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters is on pace to top a slow weekend at the box office, with the updated Brothers Grimm fairy tale-turned-action movie debuting to approximately $18 million.
Horror flick Mama should take second place with $13 million or so.
Silver Linings Playbook and Zero Dark Thirty are in a tight race for the #3 spot, with both movies tracking toward about $9 million.
The new Jason Statham-Jennifer Lopez movie Parker will be fifth, opening to $7 million.
It looks like Django Unchained ($4.8 million) should hit #6, ahead of a pack of movies all projected to finish around $4 million — new comedy release Movie 43, and dramatic holdovers Les Miserables, Gangster Squad and Broken City.
What are you seeing this weekend?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?