Zach Galifianakis: ‘Hangover 3′ Could Involve Escape From Mental Institution
12:43 pm, June 8th, 2011
Zach Galifianakis is Rolling Stone‘s new cover boy, and the actor gets into a lot of topics in the accompanying interview, including his two-week career at “Saturday Night Live,” his discomfort with fame, and his talent for offending everyone from Nike to Jane Lynch to Ke$ha to Eliza Dushku.
Most intriguing, though, might he this tidbit about the next sequel in the mega-hit The Hangover franchise.
“They want to do a Hangover III,” says the comedian. “I’m getting fricking phone calls already.”
According to what Galifianakis says he’s heard, the new movie’s plot will dump the format of the first two installments and “focus on his character escaping from a mental institution” with the help of Bradley Cooper and Ed Helms‘ characters.
That would definitely be a change.
Of course, this being Galifianakis, it’s not clear whether he’s joking about the mental institution plot.
But stranger things have happened – especially in the Hangover movies.
Would you be excited for a third one after seeing Part II?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian