Halle Berry Beats Gabriel Aubry in Court Over Custody Issue
4:51 pm, February 16th, 2011
A judge granted Berry permission to shoot the movie New Year’s Eve in New York – and to take the couple’s daughter Nahla with her.
Aubry had challenged Berry’s cross-country trip with Nahla, but, after hearing arguments from both sides, the court gave Berry the green light.
Before today’s judgment, Berry had ceded her role in the film to Katherine Heigl in order to stay in Los Angeles and deal with the custody issues.
She’ll reportedly now play another role in New Year’s Eve.
Aubry has now withdrawn his custody petition, but is pursuing a paternity action.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Lady Gaga's Dreadful Dreadlocks
- Real Life Soap Star Couple Makes Surprising Announcement
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Rihanna
- Beverly Johnson Reveals Her Real Hair
- Jamie Lynn Spears' Style Transformation
- Skinny Minnie Anne Hathaway's Catwoman Diet
- What's Lindsay Lohan Doing With Kate Moss' Husband?
- The Hottest Pictures Of Brad Pitt
- Do Beyonce and Blue Ivy Have the Best Hollywood Hair?
- The Best Celebrity Pregnancy Style