Halle Berry Beats Gabriel Aubry in Court Over Custody Issue
4:51 pm, February 16th, 2011
A judge granted Berry permission to shoot the movie New Year’s Eve in New York – and to take the couple’s daughter Nahla with her.
Aubry had challenged Berry’s cross-country trip with Nahla, but, after hearing arguments from both sides, the court gave Berry the green light.
Before today’s judgment, Berry had ceded her role in the film to Katherine Heigl in order to stay in Los Angeles and deal with the custody issues.
She’ll reportedly now play another role in New Year’s Eve.
Aubry has now withdrawn his custody petition, but is pursuing a paternity action.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court