Halle Berry Beats Gabriel Aubry in Court Over Custody Issue
4:51 pm, February 16th, 2011
A judge granted Berry permission to shoot the movie New Year’s Eve in New York – and to take the couple’s daughter Nahla with her.
Aubry had challenged Berry’s cross-country trip with Nahla, but, after hearing arguments from both sides, the court gave Berry the green light.
Before today’s judgment, Berry had ceded her role in the film to Katherine Heigl in order to stay in Los Angeles and deal with the custody issues.
She’ll reportedly now play another role in New Year’s Eve.
Aubry has now withdrawn his custody petition, but is pursuing a paternity action.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- Ciara's Cute Athletic Crew Sweatshirt
- 5 Celebrity Brawls That Got Violent
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Woah! Old Photos of Kim Kardashian
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups