Halle Berry Beats Gabriel Aubry in Court Over Custody Issue
4:51 pm, February 16th, 2011
A judge granted Berry permission to shoot the movie New Year’s Eve in New York – and to take the couple’s daughter Nahla with her.
Aubry had challenged Berry’s cross-country trip with Nahla, but, after hearing arguments from both sides, the court gave Berry the green light.
Before today’s judgment, Berry had ceded her role in the film to Katherine Heigl in order to stay in Los Angeles and deal with the custody issues.
She’ll reportedly now play another role in New Year’s Eve.
Aubry has now withdrawn his custody petition, but is pursuing a paternity action.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014