Halle Berry Beats Gabriel Aubry in Court Over Custody Issue
4:51 pm, February 16th, 2011
A judge granted Berry permission to shoot the movie New Year’s Eve in New York – and to take the couple’s daughter Nahla with her.
Aubry had challenged Berry’s cross-country trip with Nahla, but, after hearing arguments from both sides, the court gave Berry the green light.
Before today’s judgment, Berry had ceded her role in the film to Katherine Heigl in order to stay in Los Angeles and deal with the custody issues.
She’ll reportedly now play another role in New Year’s Eve.
Aubry has now withdrawn his custody petition, but is pursuing a paternity action.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids