Halle Berry on Paparazzi Blowup: “I’m Ferocious” to Protect Daughter Nahla
2:25 pm, May 14th, 2012VIDEO
“I hate that I lost my cool, but you know, I’m human. That happens and when it comes to my daughter — I’m ferocious,” she tells “Extra” co-host Mario Lopez.
“There are no laws here that protect our children and as a mom, coming to the school… not only my child, but all the children that are there. It’s just wrong, wrong, wrong,” she says.
And now the Oscar winner may appeal to someone pretty powerful to help make a change.
“You know, I think I’m going call [President] Obama and say ‘look, can you help us?’” she tells Lopez, adding, “I know this seems like a little issue right now, but it’s a big issue in our lives and our lives at the school and our children being protected.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- CBS CEO Takes Shot At TODAY Show Troubles
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Reese Witherspoon Goes Back to Her Signature Look
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down