Halle Berry on Paparazzi Blowup: “I’m Ferocious” to Protect Daughter Nahla
2:25 pm, May 14th, 2012VIDEO
“I hate that I lost my cool, but you know, I’m human. That happens and when it comes to my daughter — I’m ferocious,” she tells “Extra” co-host Mario Lopez.
“There are no laws here that protect our children and as a mom, coming to the school… not only my child, but all the children that are there. It’s just wrong, wrong, wrong,” she says.
And now the Oscar winner may appeal to someone pretty powerful to help make a change.
“You know, I think I’m going call [President] Obama and say ‘look, can you help us?’” she tells Lopez, adding, “I know this seems like a little issue right now, but it’s a big issue in our lives and our lives at the school and our children being protected.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank