Halle Berry on Paparazzi Blowup: “I’m Ferocious” to Protect Daughter Nahla
2:25 pm, May 14th, 2012VIDEO
“I hate that I lost my cool, but you know, I’m human. That happens and when it comes to my daughter — I’m ferocious,” she tells “Extra” co-host Mario Lopez.
“There are no laws here that protect our children and as a mom, coming to the school… not only my child, but all the children that are there. It’s just wrong, wrong, wrong,” she says.
And now the Oscar winner may appeal to someone pretty powerful to help make a change.
“You know, I think I’m going call [President] Obama and say ‘look, can you help us?’” she tells Lopez, adding, “I know this seems like a little issue right now, but it’s a big issue in our lives and our lives at the school and our children being protected.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Khloe Kardashian Gives Selfie Advice
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution