Halle Berry on Paparazzi Blowup: “I’m Ferocious” to Protect Daughter Nahla
2:25 pm, May 14th, 2012VIDEO
“I hate that I lost my cool, but you know, I’m human. That happens and when it comes to my daughter — I’m ferocious,” she tells “Extra” co-host Mario Lopez.
“There are no laws here that protect our children and as a mom, coming to the school… not only my child, but all the children that are there. It’s just wrong, wrong, wrong,” she says.
And now the Oscar winner may appeal to someone pretty powerful to help make a change.
“You know, I think I’m going call [President] Obama and say ‘look, can you help us?’” she tells Lopez, adding, “I know this seems like a little issue right now, but it’s a big issue in our lives and our lives at the school and our children being protected.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship