Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Reportedly Engaged Amid Her Custody Battle
4:06 pm, February 9th, 2012
Berry is allegedly asking a judge for permission to move to France with her three-year-old daughter Nahla and Martinez.
According to TMZ, an engagement would make Berry’s petition to move out of the country with Nahla stronger in the eyes of the judge.
The site says that she and Martinez became engaged sometime this year, after widespread reports of an engagement made the rounds in December when Berry was spotted with a massive emerald-and-diamond ring from Martinez.
Those rumors were never confirmed.
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for the Monster’s Ball actress regarding the revived, custody-related engagement speculation.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting