Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Reportedly Engaged Amid Her Custody Battle
4:06 pm, February 9th, 2012
Berry is allegedly asking a judge for permission to move to France with her three-year-old daughter Nahla and Martinez.
According to TMZ, an engagement would make Berry’s petition to move out of the country with Nahla stronger in the eyes of the judge.
The site says that she and Martinez became engaged sometime this year, after widespread reports of an engagement made the rounds in December when Berry was spotted with a massive emerald-and-diamond ring from Martinez.
Those rumors were never confirmed.
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for the Monster’s Ball actress regarding the revived, custody-related engagement speculation.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank