Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Reportedly Engaged Amid Her Custody Battle
4:06 pm, February 9th, 2012
Berry is allegedly asking a judge for permission to move to France with her three-year-old daughter Nahla and Martinez.
According to TMZ, an engagement would make Berry’s petition to move out of the country with Nahla stronger in the eyes of the judge.
The site says that she and Martinez became engaged sometime this year, after widespread reports of an engagement made the rounds in December when Berry was spotted with a massive emerald-and-diamond ring from Martinez.
Those rumors were never confirmed.
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for the Monster’s Ball actress regarding the revived, custody-related engagement speculation.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress