Halle Berry “Heading For An Emotional Meltdown”?
5:10 pm, September 12th, 2012
“Halle Berry is heading for an emotional meltdown as she fights a nasty custody battle over her 4-year-old daughter Nahla,” claims the National Enquirer.
According to the supermarket tab, her friends “fear” that the custody battle, coupled with “two terrifying stalker threats… [is] pushing the Academy Award winner to the edge.”
A so-called “pal” is even quoted as saying, “Halle is paranoid and her nerves are as frayed as I’ve ever seen them,” adding, “She fears every camera flash that goes off in her face.”
While it’s true Berry’s had issues with stalkers, and is in the midst of a custody battle with Gabriel Aubry, she is NOT on “the edge” or “heading for an emotional meltdown.”
A source who’s legitimately close to Berry tells Gossip Cop that the Enquirer report is nonsense.
And everyone who recently saw the actress at the Toronto International Film Festival, where she was promoting Cloud Atlas, also says the story is entirely inaccurate.
We’re told Berry was spotted throughout the festival looking “lovely,” “gracious” and entirely “happy” (see photo, above).
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Hockey Player Scores With Erin Andrews
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Amber Rose Had To Skip Natural Birth