Halle Berry Loses Court Bid to Move to France With Daughter Nahla
7:48 pm, November 9th, 2012
After a months-long court battle, Halle Berry’s bid to move to France with 4-year-old daughter Nahla was rejected on Friday.
Nahla’s father Gabriel Aubry objected, however, and noted how difficult it would be to maintain a meaningful relationship with the little girl.
In a hearing on Friday afternoon, a judge ruled in Aubry’s favor, reports TMZ.
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for Berry for comment.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z