Halle Berry Rushed to Hospital After Injury on Movie Set
8:13 am, July 18th, 2012
Halle Berry was rushed to the hospital on Tuesday night after suffering an injury on the set of her film The Hive.
The Oscar-winner reportedly fell and hit her head on the concrete ground.
Berry was immediately transported to L.A.’s Cedars Sinai Medical Center in L.A.
The news was first reported by X17Online.
The actress’ rep has since issued a statement that reads, “Halle Berry suffered a minor head injury while shooting a fight sequence on the set of her film, The Hive. She was taken to the hospital as a precaution, but she checked out healthy and was released. She’ll continue production as planned.”
Berry is expected back on the set on Wednesday.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey