Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry End Custody Battle, Reach Agreement Over Nahla
8:37 pm, November 29th, 2012
Attorneys for the former couple released a joint statement on Thursday, saying, “The parties have reached an amicable agreement. There will be no further statements regarding this matter.”
Both lawyers appeared in court in the afternoon, along with Aubry, to present the settlement to the judge.
Although Aubry was arrested for battery, and mutual restraining orders were taken out among the parities, it’s unlikely he will be prosecuted.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet