Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry End Custody Battle, Reach Agreement Over Nahla
8:37 pm, November 29th, 2012
Attorneys for the former couple released a joint statement on Thursday, saying, “The parties have reached an amicable agreement. There will be no further statements regarding this matter.”
Both lawyers appeared in court in the afternoon, along with Aubry, to present the settlement to the judge.
Although Aubry was arrested for battery, and mutual restraining orders were taken out among the parities, it’s unlikely he will be prosecuted.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too