Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry End Custody Battle, Reach Agreement Over Nahla
8:37 pm, November 29th, 2012
Attorneys for the former couple released a joint statement on Thursday, saying, “The parties have reached an amicable agreement. There will be no further statements regarding this matter.”
Both lawyers appeared in court in the afternoon, along with Aubry, to present the settlement to the judge.
Although Aubry was arrested for battery, and mutual restraining orders were taken out among the parities, it’s unlikely he will be prosecuted.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look