Halle Berry Tells Conan O’Brien: “Take Your Pants Off” to Apply Perfume (VIDEO)
6:59 pm, March 14th, 2013VIDEO
Berry, discussing her new unisex perfume Closer, shocked the host by telling him he was putting the fragrance on all wrong when he simply sprayed it his hand.
“You don’t put perfume on the palm of your hand!” admonished the Oscar winner.
“Where do you put it?… Do you dab a little? I don’t know what to do!” exclaimed O’Brien, before adding, “Feel free to touch me anywhere you want.”
Berry replied, “Okay, take your pants off!”
So, where does the actress recommend spraying perfume?
Let’s just say it’s below the belt.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?