Halle Berry Tells Conan O’Brien: “Take Your Pants Off” to Apply Perfume (VIDEO)
6:59 pm, March 14th, 2013VIDEO
Berry, discussing her new unisex perfume Closer, shocked the host by telling him he was putting the fragrance on all wrong when he simply sprayed it his hand.
“You don’t put perfume on the palm of your hand!” admonished the Oscar winner.
“Where do you put it?… Do you dab a little? I don’t know what to do!” exclaimed O’Brien, before adding, “Feel free to touch me anywhere you want.”
Berry replied, “Okay, take your pants off!”
So, where does the actress recommend spraying perfume?
Let’s just say it’s below the belt.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents