Halle Berry Going to Court Because of “Serious Concerns For Her Daughter”
6:26 pm, January 31st, 2011
On December 30, Aubry filed court papers seeking joint custody and to be formally recognized as the child’s father.
Now, Berry is fighting back.
“Halle has serious concerns for her daughter’s well-being while in the care of her father for any extended period of time and is prepared to take all necessary steps to protect her,” her rep tells Gossip Cop.
In fact, Berry has even pulled out of the film New Year’s Eve to focus on the “pending custody litigation involving her daughter,” says the rep.
“She has attempted to resolve these custody issues amicably with her daughter’s father, Gabriel Aubry, directly,” adds Berry’s spokesperson, “but given his lack of cooperation, Halle has no choice but to seek swift judicial intervention.”
What do you think of this latest development?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired