Halle Berry Ordered to Fork Over $20,000 a Month in Child Support to Gabriel Aubry
1:14 pm, June 20th, 2012
Halle Berry has reportedly been ordered to pay baby daddy Gabriel Aubry a staggering $20,000 in monthly child support.
The ruling came down in court on Monday, according to TMZ.
Until now, there’s been no judge-mandated child support arrangement between Berry and Aubry.
The former couple has been embroiled in an ugly custody fight over 4-year-old daughter Nahla.
Berry has indicated that she’d like to move to Paris with her daughter, pending the outcome of the battle.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?