Halle Berry Ordered to Fork Over $20,000 a Month in Child Support to Gabriel Aubry
1:14 pm, June 20th, 2012
Halle Berry has reportedly been ordered to pay baby daddy Gabriel Aubry a staggering $20,000 in monthly child support.
The ruling came down in court on Monday, according to TMZ.
Until now, there’s been no judge-mandated child support arrangement between Berry and Aubry.
The former couple has been embroiled in an ugly custody fight over 4-year-old daughter Nahla.
Berry has indicated that she’d like to move to Paris with her daughter, pending the outcome of the battle.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend