Halle Berry Ordered to Fork Over $20,000 a Month in Child Support to Gabriel Aubry
1:14 pm, June 20th, 2012
Halle Berry has reportedly been ordered to pay baby daddy Gabriel Aubry a staggering $20,000 in monthly child support.
The ruling came down in court on Monday, according to TMZ.
Until now, there’s been no judge-mandated child support arrangement between Berry and Aubry.
The former couple has been embroiled in an ugly custody fight over 4-year-old daughter Nahla.
Berry has indicated that she’d like to move to Paris with her daughter, pending the outcome of the battle.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails