Hailey Glassman’s attorney tells Gossip Cop his client is being “framed”
8:13 pm, December 27th, 2009UPDATE
Gossip Cop has been skeptical about the timing and circumstances of the break-in of Jon Gosselin’s apartment, but we’ll reserve judgment until all the facts are in, and the police have completed their investigation.
That said, we spoke to Glassman’s attorney, Anand Ahuja, and he told Gossip Cop, “It looks like she’s being framed.”
He added, “My client didn’t take anything away that she was legally not entitled to take from there.”
We’ll keep you updated as details emerge.
A note stuck to Gosselin’s bedroom dresser with a knife was signed with Glassman’s name.
Sites including TMZ report Glassman was questioned last night with her lawyer present.
Sources with law enforcement say no charges have been filed.
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014