Hailey Glassman’s attorney tells Gossip Cop his client is being “framed”
8:13 pm, December 27th, 2009UPDATE
Gossip Cop has been skeptical about the timing and circumstances of the break-in of Jon Gosselin’s apartment, but we’ll reserve judgment until all the facts are in, and the police have completed their investigation.
That said, we spoke to Glassman’s attorney, Anand Ahuja, and he told Gossip Cop, “It looks like she’s being framed.”
He added, “My client didn’t take anything away that she was legally not entitled to take from there.”
We’ll keep you updated as details emerge.
A note stuck to Gosselin’s bedroom dresser with a knife was signed with Glassman’s name.
Sites including TMZ report Glassman was questioned last night with her lawyer present.
Sources with law enforcement say no charges have been filed.
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Rachel Zoe and Anne Hathaway's Major Break Up Shocker
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video