Hailey Glassman’s attorney tells Gossip Cop his client is being “framed”
8:13 pm, December 27th, 2009UPDATE
Gossip Cop has been skeptical about the timing and circumstances of the break-in of Jon Gosselin’s apartment, but we’ll reserve judgment until all the facts are in, and the police have completed their investigation.
That said, we spoke to Glassman’s attorney, Anand Ahuja, and he told Gossip Cop, “It looks like she’s being framed.”
He added, “My client didn’t take anything away that she was legally not entitled to take from there.”
We’ll keep you updated as details emerge.
A note stuck to Gosselin’s bedroom dresser with a knife was signed with Glassman’s name.
Sites including TMZ report Glassman was questioned last night with her lawyer present.
Sources with law enforcement say no charges have been filed.
You might like:
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement