Hailey Glassman’s attorney tells Gossip Cop his client is being “framed”
8:13 pm, December 27th, 2009UPDATE
Gossip Cop has been skeptical about the timing and circumstances of the break-in of Jon Gosselin’s apartment, but we’ll reserve judgment until all the facts are in, and the police have completed their investigation.
That said, we spoke to Glassman’s attorney, Anand Ahuja, and he told Gossip Cop, “It looks like she’s being framed.”
He added, “My client didn’t take anything away that she was legally not entitled to take from there.”
We’ll keep you updated as details emerge.
A note stuck to Gosselin’s bedroom dresser with a knife was signed with Glassman’s name.
Sites including TMZ report Glassman was questioned last night with her lawyer present.
Sources with law enforcement say no charges have been filed.
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?