CLAIM: Beyonce Disappointed By Gywneth Paltrow For Blowing Off Her Fashion Show
5:14 pm, September 19th, 2011
This past Saturday in London, Beyonce delayed her walk down the runway for her fashion line, House of Dereon, for 45 minutes because she was waiting for her friend Gywneth Paltrow to show, reports The Sun.
According to a so-called “source” for the tab, the “models were all dressed and ready” for the London Fashion Week show, but Beyonce “halted the whole thing because she thought Gwyneth was about to arrive.”
The “source” says the pregnant singer and designer “kept calling [Paltrow] but she didn’t show. People couldn’t wait any longer and they had to get on with it.”
Beyonce was quite “disappointed,” adds the “source.”
Here’s what’s right about the story: Beyonce had a runway show for her House of Dereon line in London.
Here’s what’s wrong about the story: EVERYTHING else.
“That is completely untrue,” a source close to Beyonce tells Gossip Cop, noting “Gwyneth was not even in London on Saturday night.”
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West