CLAIM: Beyonce Disappointed By Gywneth Paltrow For Blowing Off Her Fashion Show
5:14 pm, September 19th, 2011
This past Saturday in London, Beyonce delayed her walk down the runway for her fashion line, House of Dereon, for 45 minutes because she was waiting for her friend Gywneth Paltrow to show, reports The Sun.
According to a so-called “source” for the tab, the “models were all dressed and ready” for the London Fashion Week show, but Beyonce “halted the whole thing because she thought Gwyneth was about to arrive.”
The “source” says the pregnant singer and designer “kept calling [Paltrow] but she didn’t show. People couldn’t wait any longer and they had to get on with it.”
Beyonce was quite “disappointed,” adds the “source.”
Here’s what’s right about the story: Beyonce had a runway show for her House of Dereon line in London.
Here’s what’s wrong about the story: EVERYTHING else.
“That is completely untrue,” a source close to Beyonce tells Gossip Cop, noting “Gwyneth was not even in London on Saturday night.”
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss