“Let It Be” Sung By Random Group of Celebrities (VIDEO)
1:01 pm, December 4th, 2010VIDEO
A television series in Norway called “Gylne Tider” assembled dozens of random stars (mostly from the 1980s and 1990s) for an epic cover version of “Let It Be” on a fake beach.
Before you know it, Pamela Anderson, Tonya Harding, Mickey Rourke, Dolph Lundgren, Leslie Nielsen (rest in peace), and a jaw-dropping group of other random celebrities (Freddy Krueger and Right Said Fred!) have joined in the fun.
It’s the most bewildering six minutes you’ll spend this week.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?