MAG: Gwyneth Paltrow and Rob Lowe Looking “Very Close” and Like “A Couple”
3:41 pm, February 29th, 2012
“They were having a great time and looked like a couple,” says the mag, adding, “They were playfully touching and whispering in each other’s ears.”
Oh yeah, Paltrow’s kids were there too to see her “cozy up” with Lowe.
So, what’s really going on?
While Lowe and Paltrow are close friends, Star’s story is not even remotely close to accurate.
Lowe’s rep tells Gossip Cop that Paltrow is a “longtime friend of Sheryl [aka Mrs. Lowe] and Rob.”
And the actress’ rep echoes how she and Lowe have been “dear and close friends for almost 20 years,” and that the Parks and Recreation star is “like a brother to her.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize