Gwyneth Paltrow Slams Allegations Her Cookbook Was Ghostwritten (VIDEO)
4:13 pm, March 24th, 2012VIDEO
The actress was responding to a controversial article in The New York Times that alleged Paltrow and other celebrity cooks were using ghostwriters to author their food tomes.
On “Rachael Ray,” Paltrow defended her work.
“Every single recipe in the book I came up with and I cooked on the spot,” she told the host, explaining that while she doesn’t usually respond to gossip, “But this is my professional life, and I’m writing more cookbooks, and I feel like it’s important… that [people] know this is my book, and I wrote my book, and it’s all mine.”
Check out the video below after the 1:30 mark!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Kristen Stewart & Rob Pattinson: 100% Together, Possibly Eloping?!
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Khloe Kardashian Gives Selfie Advice
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now