Gwyneth Paltrow Opening “World-Class Restaurant” in Los Angeles?
4:26 pm, August 22nd, 2012
“Gwyneth Paltrow is planning to open world-class restaurant in Los Angeles,” according to Star.
A purported “insider” for the tabloid says the foodie and cookbook author is “talking with her good friend, chef Mario Batali, about opening a place that specializes in Spanish cuisine.”
The alleged source explains, “She wants to have a place where she can entertain her L.A. friends.”
Can’t she do that at her 8,000 square-foot home in the city?
Never mind, the tab claims Batali, who in the past traveled to Spain with Paltrow for a PBS food series, “pushed her to pursue her culinary dreams.”
“He gave her the confidence to take it to the next level and start thinking of concepts and locations.”
Although Paltrow has said she would have loved to be a restaurant owner if she weren’t an actress, her rep tells Gossip Cop she has no plans to open a place of her own at this time.
Star, on the other hand, continues to serve up bad dish.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- The Best Celebrity Hairstyles
- Shonda Rhimes Says She Didn't Adopt Third Child
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days