Gwyneth Paltrow Didn’t Get Rejected by Nicole Kidman
1:26 pm, April 19th, 2010
That’s what the Daily Mail wants you to think.
After citing Paltrow’s public comments about wanting to spend more time with hubby Chris Martin and their two children as the reason behind her departure, the newspaper also alleges she had “failed to bond with co-star Nicole.”
Kidman lives in Nashville not far from where Paltrow has been working on her latest movie. “Gwyneth made the effort to get in touch with Nicole but Nicole declined,” claims a Daily Mail source.
“It would have been nice for Nicole to make the effort.”
What would have been “nice” is for the Daily Mail to resist the temptation to invent a feud where none exists.
A representative for Paltrow assures Gossip Cop the actress pulled out of The Danish Girl because the production schedule had become too problematic.
“There are no bad feelings between Nicole and Gwyneth at all,” we’re told. Kidman herself understands how difficult it is to balance family and career and “completely gets it,” adds the rep, as would “any actress with small children.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z