Gwyneth Paltrow N-Word Tweet Sparks Backlash — What Do You Think?
4:22 pm, June 4th, 2012PHOTO
Gwyneth Paltrow was blasted by critics after she used the N-word on Twitter over the weekend.
While “N***as in Paris” is, of course, the name of a hit song by the Jay-Z and West, some followers interpreted Paltrow’s tweet as racially offensive due to the fact that she added “for real” to the title, as though she were referring to the rappers themselves.
It’s also possible to read Paltrow’s tweet merely as her commenting on the “Paris” song being literally performed in Paris.
Either way, the backlash was massive and intense, leading Paltrow to clarify, “Hold up. It’s the title of the song!”
Check out the photo below.
What do you think about the controversy surrounding Paltrow’s tweet?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable