Gwyneth Paltrow Reveals She Suffered Miscarriage and “Nearly Died”
5:25 pm, March 17th, 2013
Gwyneth Paltrow has opened up for the first time about having suffered a miscarriage some time ago when trying for a third child.
In an interview with You, the actress reveals that her two kids Apple and Moses “ask me to have a baby all the time,” and that she’s “missing” her third child.
“I had a really bad experience when I was pregnant with my third. It didn’t work out and I nearly died,” she tells the British mag.
Paltrow says she think about having another child, and sometimes asks, “Are we good here or should we go back and try again?’’
Last week, the actress released a new cookbook in which she noted she keeps her kids on a strict low-carb, gluten-free diet.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court