Gwyneth Paltrow Reveals She Suffered Miscarriage and “Nearly Died”
5:25 pm, March 17th, 2013
Gwyneth Paltrow has opened up for the first time about having suffered a miscarriage some time ago when trying for a third child.
In an interview with You, the actress reveals that her two kids Apple and Moses “ask me to have a baby all the time,” and that she’s “missing” her third child.
“I had a really bad experience when I was pregnant with my third. It didn’t work out and I nearly died,” she tells the British mag.
Paltrow says she think about having another child, and sometimes asks, “Are we good here or should we go back and try again?’’
Last week, the actress released a new cookbook in which she noted she keeps her kids on a strict low-carb, gluten-free diet.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair