CLAIM: Gwyneth Paltrow and Matthew Morrison Had “Romantic Night Out”
2:48 pm, April 6th, 2011
According to the tabloid, on March 29 Paltrow and Morrison were at London’s Locanda Locatelli restaurant, where they shared what the mag labels “a romantic night out.”
Star goes on to claim the late-night dinner shared by the “Glee” co-stars is “proof that their on-screen chemistry is no act.”
Not only were Morrison and Paltrow “getting cozy at their table until well into the early morning-hours,” reports the magazine, but they were also “really hot for each other.”
A so-called “friend” of the actress supposedly tells Star, “She’s being very risky with her marriage,” adding how Paltrow tells her husband Chris Martin that “she’s just seeing Matt for help with her singing career… But it’s way more than that.”
While Star says Paltrow and Morrison are “hot” for each other, a rep for Paltrow says the story is a “hot pile of crap.”
“Matt is like a brother to Gwyneth, and they are planning a few projects together,” notes her spokesman, reiterating, “They are friends only.”
Check out PHOTOS of Gwyneth with her kids in London!
See PHOTOS of Matthew Morrison in London!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship