Gwyneth Paltrow Did NOT Have Affair With Jeffrey Soffer, Despite Report
11:17 am, October 18th, 2013EXCLUSIVE
On Friday, the New York Post reported the magazine has been digging into the star’s friendship with Soffer, who is now married to Elle Macpherson, for its upcoming exposé on Paltrow.
A source for the paper says Vanity Fair has been asking “Miami society sources” about Paltrow’s trip to Soffer’s Fontainebleau Hotel back in 2008.
“Vanity Fair is asking if Gwyneth had an affair with Jeff back in 2008 when he reopened the Fontainebleau,” reveals the insider, who adds, “He flew her in for the party, and she stayed at his house.”
The Post notes, “Soffer reportedly gave Paltrow a private tour of the hotel, whisking her away in his Bentley, and the following day, she joined him on his yacht with Kate Hudson.”
The paper goes on to claim that Paltrow and husband Chris Martin were “on the rocks” during that time.
But a rep for the movie star tells Gossip Cop exclusively that the affair report is “one big lie.”
Paltrow’s spokesperson says, “Jeff is a long time friend of Gwyneth’s and there was absolutely no romantic relationship with him,” adding, “He flew several friends down to Miami, not just Gwyneth.”
Gossip Cop has also reached out to Vanity Fair for comment on the Post’s report.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank