Gwyneth Paltrow: “Who Gives a Sh*t” About Haters?
9:52 am, November 1st, 2013
Gwyneth Paltrow could not care less about her haters.
She opens up to Red magazine, saying, “This is the thing, it’s like the older I get I realize it doesn’t matter what people who don’t know you think. It doesn’t matter. You’re wasting your energy.”
Paltrow explains, “It’s like, if your partner comes to you – or your best friend – and says, ‘Listen, I want to talk about something you did that hurt me, or I think you could improve,’ sit down and listen to what they have to say. But some friend of so-and–sos – it’s like, who gives a sh*t?”
“And for me, obviously, I have it on a very large, global scale,” continues the actress. “I don’t have it in the village gossip way; but it’s the same thing. That’s why I really don’t read anything. Because if it’s important, it filters down to me.”
Vanity Fair, of course, is reportedly planning to publish a damning profile of Paltrow in an upcoming issue.
As for her business aspirations, Paltrow tells Red she is not necessarily angling to be the next Oprah Winfrey.
“No, not the next Oprah,” says the star. “But I do think the idea is to grow [lifestyle venture] Goop in a number of ways. There’s the issue, which is information and community, there’s our stores, which is our edit of whatever and the collaborations, and Goop kitchen is recipes and could even be a physical location at some point.”
Paltrow says, “My dream would be to have somewhere like [a Goop spa]. A center where you could go and have the best people, and detox and reboot and start afresh. I’d love to get to that point one day.”
What do you think about Paltrow’s remarks?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties