Gwyneth Paltrow “Demands” Dry Showers, Unopened Toilet Paper at Gym?!
3:48 pm, September 18th, 2013
According to a so-called “source” for the mag, “Before she showers at the Tracy Anderson Method, Gwyneth makes someone go into the stall and wipe the entire shower dry!”
“She refuses to touch what she calls ‘somebody else’s shower water,’” alleges the supposed spy.
The tabloid goes on to claim that “though the fitness club offers three different kinds of bottled water, they don’t carry her fave, Smart Water. So Gwyneth insists someone run to a gas station to get bottles for her.”
And that’s not all.
Life & Style’s “insider” adds, “She also refuses to use toilet paper that anyone has touched and demands an unopened package.”
This story is completely bonkers.
A rep for Paltrow calls the report a “complete fabrication,” telling Gossip Cop, “Gwyneth has never made any of those requests.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- Famous Left Handers
- Kris Jenner Gushes About Kanye West