Gwyneth Paltrow “Demands” Dry Showers, Unopened Toilet Paper at Gym?!
3:48 pm, September 18th, 2013
According to a so-called “source” for the mag, “Before she showers at the Tracy Anderson Method, Gwyneth makes someone go into the stall and wipe the entire shower dry!”
“She refuses to touch what she calls ‘somebody else’s shower water,’” alleges the supposed spy.
The tabloid goes on to claim that “though the fitness club offers three different kinds of bottled water, they don’t carry her fave, Smart Water. So Gwyneth insists someone run to a gas station to get bottles for her.”
And that’s not all.
Life & Style’s “insider” adds, “She also refuses to use toilet paper that anyone has touched and demands an unopened package.”
This story is completely bonkers.
A rep for Paltrow calls the report a “complete fabrication,” telling Gossip Cop, “Gwyneth has never made any of those requests.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z