Gwyneth Paltrow Joining Downton Abbey?
10:13 am, January 24th, 2013
“Gwyneth Paltrow has long fancied herself a proper English lady,” begins a piece from Star, which continues, “so it’s no surprise that she begged for a role on the U.K. show ‘Downton Abbey’… and got it!”
A supposed “spy” for the tabloid says, “Gwen just wrapped Iron Man 3 and is so sick of blockbusters and wants to focus more on TV.”
The alleged Star insider tattles, “She adored working on ‘Glee’ and told her team to get her on ‘Downton Abbey,’ stat!”
“She’s been told on the downlow that [show creator] Julian Fellowes is ‘thrilled’ and fleshing out a cameo for her,” adds the mag’s so-called “source.”
Wow, that sounds super secretive!
And totally made up.
Gossip Cop checked in with a rep for Paltrow, who tells us “she is not” making any sort of appearance on “Downton Abbey.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Teen Choice Awards Nominees Announced
- The Real Reason For Denise Richards' Scary Skinny Frame
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed