Gwyneth Paltrow Joining Downton Abbey?
10:13 am, January 24th, 2013
“Gwyneth Paltrow has long fancied herself a proper English lady,” begins a piece from Star, which continues, “so it’s no surprise that she begged for a role on the U.K. show ‘Downton Abbey’… and got it!”
A supposed “spy” for the tabloid says, “Gwen just wrapped Iron Man 3 and is so sick of blockbusters and wants to focus more on TV.”
The alleged Star insider tattles, “She adored working on ‘Glee’ and told her team to get her on ‘Downton Abbey,’ stat!”
“She’s been told on the downlow that [show creator] Julian Fellowes is ‘thrilled’ and fleshing out a cameo for her,” adds the mag’s so-called “source.”
Wow, that sounds super secretive!
And totally made up.
Gossip Cop checked in with a rep for Paltrow, who tells us “she is not” making any sort of appearance on “Downton Abbey.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting