Gwyneth Paltrow Joining Downton Abbey?
10:13 am, January 24th, 2013
“Gwyneth Paltrow has long fancied herself a proper English lady,” begins a piece from Star, which continues, “so it’s no surprise that she begged for a role on the U.K. show ‘Downton Abbey’… and got it!”
A supposed “spy” for the tabloid says, “Gwen just wrapped Iron Man 3 and is so sick of blockbusters and wants to focus more on TV.”
The alleged Star insider tattles, “She adored working on ‘Glee’ and told her team to get her on ‘Downton Abbey,’ stat!”
“She’s been told on the downlow that [show creator] Julian Fellowes is ‘thrilled’ and fleshing out a cameo for her,” adds the mag’s so-called “source.”
Wow, that sounds super secretive!
And totally made up.
Gossip Cop checked in with a rep for Paltrow, who tells us “she is not” making any sort of appearance on “Downton Abbey.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents