Gwyneth Paltrow Slams New York Times Over Claim She Had Cookbook Ghostwriter
11:36 am, March 18th, 2012
Gwyneth Paltrow is slamming a New York Times article that claims her book, “My Father’s Daughter,” was written by a ghostwriter.
In a Times piece titled, “I Was a Cookbook Ghostwriter,” the paper mentions in a caption that “Paltrow’s ghostwriter is Julia Turshen,” and then notes in passing that Turshen “is writing a second cookbook with Gwyneth Paltrow.”
Slight problem: Paltrow maintains she wrote the book all by herself.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own