Gwyneth Paltrow Slams New York Times Over Claim She Had Cookbook Ghostwriter
11:36 am, March 18th, 2012
Gwyneth Paltrow is slamming a New York Times article that claims her book, “My Father’s Daughter,” was written by a ghostwriter.
In a Times piece titled, “I Was a Cookbook Ghostwriter,” the paper mentions in a caption that “Paltrow’s ghostwriter is Julia Turshen,” and then notes in passing that Turshen “is writing a second cookbook with Gwyneth Paltrow.”
Slight problem: Paltrow maintains she wrote the book all by herself.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired