Gwyneth Paltrow Affair With Jeffrey Soffer Still NOT TRUE, Despite Tabloid Report
1:10 pm, October 23rd, 2013
So, does the magazine have anything new to offer, or is it just going to copy other outlets that already ran the upcoming Vanity Fair story?
Well, the tab says that when Paltrow attended the opening of Soffer’s Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami in November 2008, “She stayed at his $14 million mansion in nearby Indian Creek.”
A supposed “source” tells the mag, “They never went out in public. But they did attend parties at private homes and would hold hands around friends.”
In Touch further claims that Paltrow “spent the week leading up to Thanksgiving that year with Jeff,” but then flew back to London to be with husband Chris Martin “once people started talking.”
The tabloid says the movie star and Soffer “drifted apart” when he began dating now-wife Elle Macpherson in 2009.
“Elle told him he couldn’t speak to Gwyneth anymore,” claims a second “insider” for the rag.
That’s interesting… considering that Macpherson herself was pictured laughing and hanging out with Paltrow at a fashion party in 2010 (see photo below).
In any case, a rep for Paltrow tells Gossip Cop the Soffer affair story is “one big lie,” noting, “Jeff is a long time friend of Gwyneth’s and there was absolutely no romantic relationship with him.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Who's Ashanti's New NFL Baller Boyfriend?
- The Ultimate Guide To Taylor Swifts Celebrity Feuds
- 66 Celebrities Whose Real Names Might Surprise You
- What Makes Katy Perry A Biohazard In Australia?