Gwyneth Paltrow and Cee Lo to Perform Together at the Grammys
3:40 am, February 2nd, 2011
After Paltrow sang a cleaned-up solo version of Cee Lo’s hit “F— You” on “Glee,” the two performed together on “Saturday Night Live.”
They even recorded a new rendition of Cee Lo’s profanity-laced song last month.
Now Cee Lo and Paltrow will duet together at the Grammys on February 13 in Los Angeles.
It hasn’t been announced yet what they’ll be singing, but there’s a decent chance it could be their version of Cee Lo’s Grammy-nominated song, “F— You.”
Will you be watching the Grammys?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents