Gwyneth Paltrow and Cee Lo to Perform Together at the Grammys
3:40 am, February 2nd, 2011
After Paltrow sang a cleaned-up solo version of Cee Lo’s hit “F— You” on “Glee,” the two performed together on “Saturday Night Live.”
They even recorded a new rendition of Cee Lo’s profanity-laced song last month.
Now Cee Lo and Paltrow will duet together at the Grammys on February 13 in Los Angeles.
It hasn’t been announced yet what they’ll be singing, but there’s a decent chance it could be their version of Cee Lo’s Grammy-nominated song, “F— You.”
Will you be watching the Grammys?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting