Gwyneth Paltrow Goes Braless at Film Center Gala (PHOTOS)
10:06 am, June 17th, 2013PHOTOS
Gwyneth Paltrow had a bit of a fashion faux pas while accepting an award at the Gene Siskel Film Center Gala in Chicago on Saturday.
The star, who usually looks flawless on the red carpet, appeared to have left her bra at home for the event, showing off more than she intended in her cream Alexander McQueen dress.
Nonetheless, Paltrow still looked fabulous as she was honored with the Renaissance Award at the gala.
Check out the photos below, and tell us if you think it’s an embarrassing faux pas or not a big deal.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?