Gwyneth Paltrow Goes Braless at Film Center Gala (PHOTOS)
10:06 am, June 17th, 2013PHOTOS
Gwyneth Paltrow had a bit of a fashion faux pas while accepting an award at the Gene Siskel Film Center Gala in Chicago on Saturday.
The star, who usually looks flawless on the red carpet, appeared to have left her bra at home for the event, showing off more than she intended in her cream Alexander McQueen dress.
Nonetheless, Paltrow still looked fabulous as she was honored with the Renaissance Award at the gala.
Check out the photos below, and tell us if you think it’s an embarrassing faux pas or not a big deal.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew