Gwyneth Paltrow: I Hate Botox, Love Starbucks, And Don’t Think The Sun Is Bad
2:42 pm, July 6th, 2013
Gwyneth Paltrow likes Starbucks, hates Botox, and doesn’t believe the sun can be bad for you.
The Oscar winner opens up about her beauty and health preferences in a new interview with Cosmopolitan UK.
Paltrow tells the magazine, “I don’t like Botox. I think on some faces it works, but it’s when you can really see it that it starts to look fake.”
“I think people look at tiny patches of their face and try to fix everything — they’ve lost the plot!” declares the actress.
Paltrow says that she uses her pal Tracy Anderson’s exercise techniques, but she still lets herself indulge.
“I love Starbucks — I’ll have a cappuccino,” she says. “My guilty snack in the UK is cheese, and in America, things on buns: a lobster roll and French fries, or a turkey burger with cheese.”
And what about skin care?
Paltrow explains, “I stock up on products from French pharmacies. They have amazing burn creams and makeup removers. I love how French actresses age but don’t really do anything about it — it’s beautiful.”
And the star is less concerned about the effects of the sun than many people.
“We’re human beings and the sun is the sun — how can it be bad for you?” wonders Paltrow. “I think we should all get sun and fresh air.”
She adds, “I don’t think anything that is natural can be bad for you — it’s really good to have at least 15 minutes of sun a day.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kristen Stewart & Rob Pattinson: 100% Together, Possibly Eloping?!
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Hugh Jackman Opens Up About Cancer Scare
- Why Did Chris Brown Leave Rehab Already?