Gwyneth Paltrow Has “Terrible Body Odor” Problem, Says Tabloid
12:05 pm, May 22nd, 2013
“Gwyneth Paltrow may be the ‘World’s Most Beautiful Woman,’ but she sure doesn’t smell like it,” begins a piece from the National Enquirer, which claims the actress had “terrible body odor” at the Met Gala.
A so-called “eyewitness” tells the supermarket tabloid, “Poor Gwyneth looked picture-perfect, but it must have been the hot lights that caused her to be a little strong on the nose.”
The supposed spy reveals, “It was pretty pungent, and I don’t think she had a clue,” adding, “I saw at least two people wave their hands in front of their noses after passing her.”
The Enquirer goes on to allege that Paltrow’s alleged b.o. problem is due to the fact that the “health-conscious” star “refuses to use deodorant with aluminum, opting for more natural — and often less effective — solutions.”
A purported friend of the actress explains, “Gwyneth has heard that aluminum is supposedly carcinogenic, and that putting an aluminum-based deodorant directly on those sensitive armpit glands can increase the chances of breast cancer.”
“Gwyneth tells pals she’d rather be smelly than dead,” notes the source.
Paltrow does NOT have body odor.
The star is so conscious of hygiene that she has a bathtub in her bedroom.
A Paltrow insider tells Gossip Cop the tab’s story is simply “ridiculous.”
Once again, the Enquirer’s reporting reeks of inaccuracy.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game