Rumors of Anger with Madonna Trail Gwyneth Paltrow
12:28 pm, April 6th, 2010
Or at least that’s what a press more interested in scandal than facts would have you believe.
Excerpts from a Paltrow cover story in the new British Vogue have been published, including a moment in which the actress reveals her angry side.
“Oh yes, I can be mean,” Paltrow is quoted as saying. “I can cave in to gossip. I can ice people out and I can definitely harbour revenge.”
She continues, “In fact, I’m having a situation right now with a friend where I’m feeling pretty angry,” adding, “But revenge is corrosive and it doesn’t make me feel good.”
You’ll notice that Paltrow never identifies the “friend” with whom she’s miffed. Probably because that would be in poor taste.
Not that that ever stops the tabs.
British OK! announces, “Actress Gwyneth Paltrow sparks rumours she’s feuded with Madonna.”
Um, when did Paltrow spark those rumors?
When she didn’t mention Madonna at all while discussing her anger?
Or was it when she and pal Madge met for dinner and drinks just last week?
Because Paltrow didn’t “spark” any “rumours” about a Madonna feud. A presumptuous press did.
For the record, a rep for Paltrow tells Gossip Cop the friend to whom she refers in the interview is “not a famous person.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms