Enough, lame sites! Gwen Stefani is not pregnant!
1:09 pm, July 9th, 2010
After Gwen Stefani left a Starbucks empty-handed yesterday, X17Online wrote, “With all her loose clothing of late, we’ve long suspected she could have a little Rossdale cookin’ in the oven. And when you’re preggers, you’re not supposed to drink caffeine!”
For the record, Stefani was with her husband Gavin Rossdale, who was carrying TWO cups of coffee (see photo at right).
Uh, did the brain trust at X17Online really think Rossdale was going to have TWO cups of coffee as Stefani watched?
Anyway, the site then asks, “Is she staying off the juice for the new little guy (or girl?).”
You may recall, when pregnancy rumors began to emerge three months ago, Gossip Cop was the FIRST outlet to report that Stefani is NOT expecting.
Still, we checked again with a source close to the singer, and we’re told, “She is 100 percent not pregnant.”
Maybe X17Online – along with the equally bad HollywoodLife, which similarly insists the “No Doubt” singer is pregnant – can finally wipe all the egg off their faces, and cook Gossip Cop a nice, big omelet.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His