Gwen Stefani Joins Gavin Rossdale in L.A. On Stage for Surprise Appearance (VIDEO)
2:06 pm, December 9th, 2012VIDEO
At the L.A. radio station KROQ’s annual “Almost Acoustic Christmas” concert, the No Doubt singer surprised the audience when she joined her husband for a performance of one of his biggest hits.
Despite repeated inaccurate rumors about the couple splitting up, Gossip Cop is told Rossdale and Stefani “looked really happy” and shared a kiss before she walked off stage, leaving Bush to finish its performance.
The couple, who married in 2002, met in the the ’90s when their bands toured together.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Taylor Swift Set To Respond To Bieber's Diss?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids