Gwen Stefani Joins Gavin Rossdale in L.A. On Stage for Surprise Appearance (VIDEO)
2:06 pm, December 9th, 2012VIDEO
At the L.A. radio station KROQ’s annual “Almost Acoustic Christmas” concert, the No Doubt singer surprised the audience when she joined her husband for a performance of one of his biggest hits.
Despite repeated inaccurate rumors about the couple splitting up, Gossip Cop is told Rossdale and Stefani “looked really happy” and shared a kiss before she walked off stage, leaving Bush to finish its performance.
The couple, who married in 2002, met in the the ’90s when their bands toured together.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage