Gus Van Sant Shot Alex Pettyfer Sex Scene in Bid to Direct Fifty Shades of Grey: Report
4:16 pm, April 23rd, 2013
Gus Van Sant apparently wants to direct Fifty Shades of Grey.
The Good Will Hunting filmmaker reportedly shot a sex scene starring Alex Pettyfer as Christian Grey in a bid to direct the film adaptation of E L James’ erotic novel.
According to The Wrap, the scene is when Anastasia Steele loses her virginity to Grey.
Van Sant previously directed Milk and Promised Land for Focus Features, which has the rights to Fifty Shades of Grey, along with Universal Studios.
The Wrap notes that Pettyfer was cast as Grey just for the audition tape, not for the movie.
Do you think Van Sant would be a good choice to direct Fifty Shades of Grey?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014