Gus Van Sant Shot Alex Pettyfer Sex Scene in Bid to Direct Fifty Shades of Grey: Report
4:16 pm, April 23rd, 2013
Gus Van Sant apparently wants to direct Fifty Shades of Grey.
The Good Will Hunting filmmaker reportedly shot a sex scene starring Alex Pettyfer as Christian Grey in a bid to direct the film adaptation of E L James’ erotic novel.
According to The Wrap, the scene is when Anastasia Steele loses her virginity to Grey.
Van Sant previously directed Milk and Promised Land for Focus Features, which has the rights to Fifty Shades of Grey, along with Universal Studios.
The Wrap notes that Pettyfer was cast as Grey just for the audition tape, not for the movie.
Do you think Van Sant would be a good choice to direct Fifty Shades of Grey?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Did Kendall Jenner Have Plastic Surgery?
- Where Did Jim Carrey Get His Comedic Roots?
- Leonor Varela's Edgy Hairstyle
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young