Justin Bieber Teams With Larry King for Gulf Coast Telethon
2:41 pm, June 18th, 2010
Bieber and… Larry King.
But it’s all for a good cause.
The teen sensation and veteran journalist are teaming up for a telethon to aid the crisis in the Gulf.
“Disaster in the Gulf: How You Can Help” will air on CNN on Monday and, in addition to Bieber, will feature a star-studded roster including Cameron Diaz, Lenny Kravitz, Ryan Seacrest and Chelsea Handler. Sting is also expected to perform.
Seacrest will be hosting a “Social Suite” online for those who wish to participate via social media.
Proceeds will go to the National Wildlife Federation, the Nature Conservancy and the United Way.
Will you be watching? And will you be helping?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents