Justin Bieber Teams With Larry King for Gulf Coast Telethon
2:41 pm, June 18th, 2010
Bieber and… Larry King.
But it’s all for a good cause.
The teen sensation and veteran journalist are teaming up for a telethon to aid the crisis in the Gulf.
“Disaster in the Gulf: How You Can Help” will air on CNN on Monday and, in addition to Bieber, will feature a star-studded roster including Cameron Diaz, Lenny Kravitz, Ryan Seacrest and Chelsea Handler. Sting is also expected to perform.
Seacrest will be hosting a “Social Suite” online for those who wish to participate via social media.
Proceeds will go to the National Wildlife Federation, the Nature Conservancy and the United Way.
Will you be watching? And will you be helping?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution