Justin Bieber Teams With Larry King for Gulf Coast Telethon
2:41 pm, June 18th, 2010
Bieber and… Larry King.
But it’s all for a good cause.
The teen sensation and veteran journalist are teaming up for a telethon to aid the crisis in the Gulf.
“Disaster in the Gulf: How You Can Help” will air on CNN on Monday and, in addition to Bieber, will feature a star-studded roster including Cameron Diaz, Lenny Kravitz, Ryan Seacrest and Chelsea Handler. Sting is also expected to perform.
Seacrest will be hosting a “Social Suite” online for those who wish to participate via social media.
Proceeds will go to the National Wildlife Federation, the Nature Conservancy and the United Way.
Will you be watching? And will you be helping?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- 16 Cute Celebrity Pics from Childhood
- Seriously Gorgeous Shots From Your Fave ANTM Alum