Allman Brothers Founder Engaged to 24-Year-Old
3:36 pm, May 25th, 2012VIDEO
Gregg Allman is engaged to be married for the seventh time to a 24-year-old woman.
Morgan asked, “How does she feel about becoming wife number seven?”
The Rock and Roll Hall of Famer responded definitively, “That’s not what she’s becoming. She’s becoming wife number one. I don’t have a wife. I haven’t had one for years.”
Allman, who was once wed to Cher, told the host he’s getting married again “because this time I’m really in love.”
He said that of his six previous marriages, he was only in love with two of the women, but “they didn’t reciprocate.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids