Allman Brothers Founder Engaged to 24-Year-Old
3:36 pm, May 25th, 2012VIDEO
Gregg Allman is engaged to be married for the seventh time to a 24-year-old woman.
Morgan asked, “How does she feel about becoming wife number seven?”
The Rock and Roll Hall of Famer responded definitively, “That’s not what she’s becoming. She’s becoming wife number one. I don’t have a wife. I haven’t had one for years.”
Allman, who was once wed to Cher, told the host he’s getting married again “because this time I’m really in love.”
He said that of his six previous marriages, he was only in love with two of the women, but “they didn’t reciprocate.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z