Green Day’s Billie Joe Armstrong Rants at Music Fest: “I’m Not F**king Justin Bieber!”
12:44 pm, September 22nd, 2012VIDEO
Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day was NOT happy when his band’s time was cut short at the iHeartRadio Music Festival on Friday.
When a sign began flashing to alert Armstrong that he had one minute left to perform, he stopped singing and expressed his frustration with an explicit rant that referenced Justin Bieber.
Armstrong screamed, “F**k this sh*t. Give me a f**king break. One minute left. One minute f**king left. You’re gonna give me one f**king minute?”
He continued, “Let me f**king tell you something, let me tell you something, I’ve been around since f**king 198-f**king-8. And you’re gonna give me one f**king minute? You’ve gotta be f**king kidding me! You’re f**king kidding me. What the f**k!”
“I’m not f**king Justin Bieber, you motherf**kers!” yelled Armstrong, adding, “You’ve gotta be f**king joking. This is a f**king joke.”
The band then destroyed their guitars on stage.
Check out the video below!
WARNING: Obviously contains explicit language.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand