Green Day’s Billie Joe Armstrong Rants at Music Fest: “I’m Not F**king Justin Bieber!”
12:44 pm, September 22nd, 2012VIDEO
Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day was NOT happy when his band’s time was cut short at the iHeartRadio Music Festival on Friday.
When a sign began flashing to alert Armstrong that he had one minute left to perform, he stopped singing and expressed his frustration with an explicit rant that referenced Justin Bieber.
Armstrong screamed, “F**k this sh*t. Give me a f**king break. One minute left. One minute f**king left. You’re gonna give me one f**king minute?”
He continued, “Let me f**king tell you something, let me tell you something, I’ve been around since f**king 198-f**king-8. And you’re gonna give me one f**king minute? You’ve gotta be f**king kidding me! You’re f**king kidding me. What the f**k!”
“I’m not f**king Justin Bieber, you motherf**kers!” yelled Armstrong, adding, “You’ve gotta be f**king joking. This is a f**king joke.”
The band then destroyed their guitars on stage.
Check out the video below!
WARNING: Obviously contains explicit language.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss