Grammys Crasher Jailed After Jumping On Stage During Adele Win (VIDEO)
10:48 pm, February 11th, 2013VIDEO
A Ukrainian TV host, who once tried to kiss Will Smith on the red carpet at the Moscow premiere of Men in Black 3, was jailed on Sunday night after he crashed the Grammys stage as Adele accepted her award for Best Pop Solo Performance.
Vitalli Sediuk, dressed in a tuxedo, somehow or another made it onto the stage and even got to say, “It’s such an honor to receive this award,” and “I love you, Adele,” before presenter Jennifer Lopez motioned him away.
After Sediuk walked off the stage, he was quickly grabbed by Grammy Awards security and held until the LAPD took him away.
Gossip Cop is told Sediuk spent the night in jail, and was released, but has a March 4 court date for the charge of trespassing.
Check out video of the bizarre incident below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court