Grammys Crasher Jailed After Jumping On Stage During Adele Win (VIDEO)
10:48 pm, February 11th, 2013VIDEO
A Ukrainian TV host, who once tried to kiss Will Smith on the red carpet at the Moscow premiere of Men in Black 3, was jailed on Sunday night after he crashed the Grammys stage as Adele accepted her award for Best Pop Solo Performance.
Vitalli Sediuk, dressed in a tuxedo, somehow or another made it onto the stage and even got to say, “It’s such an honor to receive this award,” and “I love you, Adele,” before presenter Jennifer Lopez motioned him away.
After Sediuk walked off the stage, he was quickly grabbed by Grammy Awards security and held until the LAPD took him away.
Gossip Cop is told Sediuk spent the night in jail, and was released, but has a March 4 court date for the charge of trespassing.
Check out video of the bizarre incident below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting