Mitt Romney, Amanda Bynes Lead GQ “Least Influential People of 2012″ List
1:30 pm, November 27th, 2012
What list could possibly include Mitt Romney, Amanda Bynes, Ryan Lochte and Adam Sandler?
It’s the GQ “Least Influential People of 2012″ countdown, which gathers a number of notables whom the magazine believes had less-than-stellar years.
Other celebs receive the dubious honor include #3 Madonna (“That cheerleading outfit isn’t making you look any younger, Madge,” writes GQ) and #13 Lance Armstrong (labeled “the polar opposite of the inspiring legend he was once made out to be”).
Meanwhile, Lochte (#8) is said to have shattered the “individual medley-of-douchiness world record,” while Sandler (#19) is taken to task for his panned movie That’s My Boy.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court