Mitt Romney, Amanda Bynes Lead GQ “Least Influential People of 2012″ List
1:30 pm, November 27th, 2012
What list could possibly include Mitt Romney, Amanda Bynes, Ryan Lochte and Adam Sandler?
It’s the GQ “Least Influential People of 2012″ countdown, which gathers a number of notables whom the magazine believes had less-than-stellar years.
Other celebs receive the dubious honor include #3 Madonna (“That cheerleading outfit isn’t making you look any younger, Madge,” writes GQ) and #13 Lance Armstrong (labeled “the polar opposite of the inspiring legend he was once made out to be”).
Meanwhile, Lochte (#8) is said to have shattered the “individual medley-of-douchiness world record,” while Sandler (#19) is taken to task for his panned movie That’s My Boy.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Paul Walker Did the Most Generous Thing Ever
- 20 Sexiest 'Where are they Now?" Girls
- 'Fast & Furious' Team Release Video Tribute To Paul Walker
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Stars In New Video Series