Mitt Romney, Amanda Bynes Lead GQ “Least Influential People of 2012″ List
1:30 pm, November 27th, 2012
What list could possibly include Mitt Romney, Amanda Bynes, Ryan Lochte and Adam Sandler?
It’s the GQ “Least Influential People of 2012″ countdown, which gathers a number of notables whom the magazine believes had less-than-stellar years.
Other celebs receive the dubious honor include #3 Madonna (“That cheerleading outfit isn’t making you look any younger, Madge,” writes GQ) and #13 Lance Armstrong (labeled “the polar opposite of the inspiring legend he was once made out to be”).
Meanwhile, Lochte (#8) is said to have shattered the “individual medley-of-douchiness world record,” while Sandler (#19) is taken to task for his panned movie That’s My Boy.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Kelly Osbourne's Super Smart Weight Loss Secret
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Are These Love Birds Back Together?