Mitt Romney, Amanda Bynes Lead GQ “Least Influential People of 2012″ List
1:30 pm, November 27th, 2012
What list could possibly include Mitt Romney, Amanda Bynes, Ryan Lochte and Adam Sandler?
It’s the GQ “Least Influential People of 2012″ countdown, which gathers a number of notables whom the magazine believes had less-than-stellar years.
Other celebs receive the dubious honor include #3 Madonna (“That cheerleading outfit isn’t making you look any younger, Madge,” writes GQ) and #13 Lance Armstrong (labeled “the polar opposite of the inspiring legend he was once made out to be”).
Meanwhile, Lochte (#8) is said to have shattered the “individual medley-of-douchiness world record,” while Sandler (#19) is taken to task for his panned movie That’s My Boy.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted