Matt Damon, Emily Blunt & More Stars Walk Gotham Film Awards Red Carpet (PICS)
11:35 am, November 27th, 2012PHOTOS
The Gotham Independent Film Awards were presented on Monday night in New York, with Moonrise Kingdom taking top honors as the year’s Best Feature.
Before the ceremony, stars including Matt Damon, Jack Black, Emily Blunt, Amy Adams, and Marion Cotillard walked the red carpet.
Jared Leto, whose documentary Artifact picked up an award, was also on hand, as were Allison Williams from “Girls” and pregnant supermodel Lara Stone.
Check out the gallery below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?