Matt Damon, Emily Blunt & More Stars Walk Gotham Film Awards Red Carpet (PICS)
11:35 am, November 27th, 2012PHOTOS
The Gotham Independent Film Awards were presented on Monday night in New York, with Moonrise Kingdom taking top honors as the year’s Best Feature.
Before the ceremony, stars including Matt Damon, Jack Black, Emily Blunt, Amy Adams, and Marion Cotillard walked the red carpet.
Jared Leto, whose documentary Artifact picked up an award, was also on hand, as were Allison Williams from “Girls” and pregnant supermodel Lara Stone.
Check out the gallery below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese