“Gossip Girl” stars Kelly Rutherford & Matthew Settle are not “getting romantic”
2:15 pm, March 30th, 2010
After noting the two are “in the middle of nasty divorces and allegedly turning to each other for support,” Perez writes, “We hear it could be getting romantic!”
Hear, as in the voices in his head?
It seems like just 26 days ago we were debunking this rumor. That’s because it was 26 days ago.
Nevertheless, even though Settle has been quoted saying such romantic things as “Kelly’s great,” and she’s noted, “I adore him” and “He makes me laugh,” the two are NOT “getting romantic.”
As a matter of fact, Gossip Cop hears Settle has been seeing an attractive brunette from Europe for some time now.
Hope this finally Settles the Matthew and Kelly romance rumor.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting