Gossip Cop takes a bite out of the Taylor Swift “Vampire Diaries” rumor
4:00 pm, November 17th, 2009
“The rumors are flying that little Miss Taylor Swift may have an upcoming appearance on the hit CW drama The Vampire Diaries,” reads the opening line of a post in the aptly named site PrettyBoring.
First we’ll tackle this story, and then back into the larger issue.
Let’s begin with the fact that Lautner doesn’t play a vampire, he’s a werewolf. Big difference.
Next, yes “Swift may have an upcoming appearance,” and yes Gossip Cop may have a midlife growth spurt and play for the Lakers. But don’t count on the Swift part.
Swift’s rep told Gossip Cop that “nothing’s planned,” and that the rumor has simply grown out of the desire of Kevin Williamson, the show’s writer-producer, to have Swift appear on “Vampire Diaries.” Williamson has publicly said, “I’m desperate to have [Swift] come play a vampire.” But for the time being there’s a big gulf between that desperation and Swift actually signing up.
You might like:
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained