Gossip Cop Tackles Two Twilight Tales
4:07 pm, August 31st, 2009
When it came to Twilight, today Gossip Cop received more tips than a stripper at a Hollywood bachelor party.
First, the Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart “are they or aren’t they?” question is back, with a TON of blogs picking up on Stewart’s ‘recent’ denial that she and Pattinson are dating. “Robert and I are great friends but I understand why you would assume that, when we lean on each other for support, there must be something more.”
That would be an illuminating quote from the actress if it had been given any time close to the “New Moon.” In fact, Stewart’s words are from an interview she did with E! way back in March. At the time of the interview, Stewart was still dating Michael Angarano – and hadn’t yet been spotted at a Kings of Leon concert or coffee outing with Pattinson, both of which sent fans into a frenzy.
Second is the rumor that Argentinian actress Luisana Lopilato would fill the role of the vampire Tanya in “Eclipse.” Chatter began when blogs picked up a story that said Lopilato was meeting with director David Slade “to discuss the details” of the character.
A rep for the film tells Gossip Cop unequivocally that the rumor is “totally false,” that they never heard of Lopilato, and that the Tanya character is not even in the movie “Eclipse.”
Any other questions?
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments