Gossip Cop Celebrates Two Years of “Busting Bad Dish”
11:58 am, July 29th, 2011ANNOUNCEMENTS
Since then we’ve reached a number of milestones, including 2 million unique visitors per month.
In fact, our online traffic now tops many of the long-established celebrity magazines we scrutinize every day.
We’re also excited that in two short years there’s already a Gossip Cop TV show in the works.
And we’re happy our efforts have been recognized by appearances on “The View,” CNN and “Rachael Ray,” and mentions in the New York Times, People and Us Weekly, to name just a few outlets.
Even a slew of celebs, including Justin Bieber, Demi Moore, Regis Philbin, Jessica Simpson, Bill Maher, and Kim Kardashian, have given us shout-outs either on TV or Twitter.
Most importantly, in the past two years we’ve been able to fulfill what we set out to do – bust bad dish and offer the most accurate celebrity reporting out there.
We’ve confirmed or corrected stories about almost everyone, including Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Madonna, Tom Cruise, Rihanna, Robert Pattinson, Jennifer Aniston, Justin Timberlake, Miley Cyrus, George Clooney, Nicole Kidman, Taylor Swift, Johnny Depp, Kristen Stewart, Ashton Kutcher, Julia Roberts, and Britney Spears.
Gossip Cop thanks each and every one of you who have contributed to our success!
We will continue to work tirelessly to offer you the most accurate celebrity journalism.
Plus, in the coming weeks, visitors can look forward to a newish look, added features and apps.
The best is yet to come!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Paul Walker Did the Most Generous Thing Ever
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Jennifer Aniston Admits Her "Awkward Phase" Was in Her 30?s
- Kate Middleton Fires Her Hairstylist
- Macaulay Culkin Steps Out With New Girlfriend
- Stars Who Failed At Rehab
- 10 Celebs With Cool Wrist Tattoos