2013 Golden Globes Nominees — Who Got Snubbed?
11:07 am, December 13th, 2012
The 2013 Golden Globes nominees were announced on Thursday, with Lincoln leading the pack with seven nods and Argo and Django Unchained right behind with five nominations apiece.
But who was snubbed?
“Mad Men” was shockingly left out of the Best Drama Series category, along with “Games of Thrones,” whose co-star Peter Dinklage was also surprisingly shut out from the Best Supporting Actor category.
Critically-acclaimed “Louie” was also somehow not nominated for Best Comedy Series.
A number of fans also took issue with the fact that Anna Karenina and Cloud Atlas scored zero nominations.
Check out the gallery below for some of the shows and performers who many feel were unfairly left out.
Who else do you think deserved a nomination?
Sound off in the comments section!
Like us on Facebook!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting