Glenn Beck to Leave Fox News Show
12:50 pm, April 6th, 2011
Glenn Beck plans to “transition off of his daily program” at Fox News, it was just announced.
His 5:00 p.m. program will end later this year.
The host’s production company, Mercury Radio Arts, will work with Fox “to develop and produce a variety of television projects for air on the Fox News Channel as well as content for other platforms including Fox News’ digital properties,” according to a joint statement.
It was not announced how many “projects” will be developed or when.
“Glenn Beck is a powerful communicator, a creative entrepreneur and a true success by anybody’s standards,” said Fox News chairman Roger Ailes. “I look forward to continuing to work with him.”
There had been wide speculation in recent weeks about Beck’s future with Fox News. The host is already involved in a variety of other media, including a hugely popular daily radio show, Web site The Blaze, and a number of bestselling books.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?
- Shirtless One Direction Members Announce Tour
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Hayley Williams Greets Fans In Great Graphics
- Are These Love Birds Back Together?
- 6 Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup