Amber Riley Belts Whitney Houston’s “I Will Always Love You” On Glee (VIDEO)
10:01 pm, February 14th, 2012VIDEO
Producers not only opted to keep the scene in its Valentine’s Day episode, but also decided to posthumously dedicate the episode to Houston.
“Glee” star Amber Riley, who as her character Mercedes sang “I Will Always Love You” after an emotional moment with Chord Overstreet‘s Sam, revealed before the Grammys on Sunday that she had the chance to meet Houston just days before her passing.
The episode closed with a black title card that read “Whitney Houston 1963-2012 We Will Always Love You.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2