Amber Riley Belts Whitney Houston’s “I Will Always Love You” On Glee (VIDEO)
10:01 pm, February 14th, 2012VIDEO
Producers not only opted to keep the scene in its Valentine’s Day episode, but also decided to posthumously dedicate the episode to Houston.
“Glee” star Amber Riley, who as her character Mercedes sang “I Will Always Love You” after an emotional moment with Chord Overstreet‘s Sam, revealed before the Grammys on Sunday that she had the chance to meet Houston just days before her passing.
The episode closed with a black title card that read “Whitney Houston 1963-2012 We Will Always Love You.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Who Called Miley "This Generations Madonna?"