Amber Riley Belts Whitney Houston’s “I Will Always Love You” On Glee (VIDEO)
10:01 pm, February 14th, 2012VIDEO
Producers not only opted to keep the scene in its Valentine’s Day episode, but also decided to posthumously dedicate the episode to Houston.
“Glee” star Amber Riley, who as her character Mercedes sang “I Will Always Love You” after an emotional moment with Chord Overstreet‘s Sam, revealed before the Grammys on Sunday that she had the chance to meet Houston just days before her passing.
The episode closed with a black title card that read “Whitney Houston 1963-2012 We Will Always Love You.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin