It’s Official: Glee Ending After Season 6
10:40 am, October 17th, 2013
It’s official: “Glee” will end after its sixth season.
The show’s creator Ryan Murphy discussed the series’ conclusion at an event honoring FX Networks on Wednesday, and revealed that Cory Monteith’s death has altered the planned endgame.
He is quoted as telling reporters, “The final year of the show, which will be next year, was designed around [Lea Michele’s character] Rachel and [Monteith's character] Finn’s story. I always knew that. I always knew how it would end.”
“I knew what the last shot was, [Finn] was in it. I knew what the last line was — she said it to him. So when a tragedy like that happens, you sort of have to pause and figure out what you want to do, so we’re figuring it out.”
Murphy said he has a “good idea” of how the show will end now, and that it’s “kind of in [Monteith's] honor, which I love.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents