It’s Official: Glee Ending After Season 6
10:40 am, October 17th, 2013
It’s official: “Glee” will end after its sixth season.
The show’s creator Ryan Murphy discussed the series’ conclusion at an event honoring FX Networks on Wednesday, and revealed that Cory Monteith’s death has altered the planned endgame.
He is quoted as telling reporters, “The final year of the show, which will be next year, was designed around [Lea Michele’s character] Rachel and [Monteith's character] Finn’s story. I always knew that. I always knew how it would end.”
“I knew what the last shot was, [Finn] was in it. I knew what the last line was — she said it to him. So when a tragedy like that happens, you sort of have to pause and figure out what you want to do, so we’re figuring it out.”
Murphy said he has a “good idea” of how the show will end now, and that it’s “kind of in [Monteith's] honor, which I love.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks